Ryan R. Tikker is an associate with McKennon Law Group PC. Mr. Tikker previously worked as a litigator advocating for victims of sexual abuse in various tort actions. Mr. Tikker has experience appearing before state and federal judges representing clients in various civil matters. Before law school, Mr. Tikker worked for an insurance group providing disability, long-term care and life insurance benefits to insureds.
Presently, Mr. Tikker represents insureds, claimants, and beneficiaries in a broad range of civil litigation matters, specializing in insurance and ERISA disputes involving life, health, long-term disability and short-term disability claim denials. Mr. Tikker is also a contributing author to the firm’s California Insurance Litigation Blog.
- UC Irvine School of Law; J.D. 2016
- Editor-in-chief of the UC Irvine Journal of International, Transnational, and Comparative Law
- Lead article editor of the UC Irvine Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles; B.A. International Development Studies,2011
- The State Bar of California
- Bar of the U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association