Nicholas A. West is an associate with McKennon Law Group PC. Mr. West previously worked as a litigator assisting the Chinese business community with business and employment litigation. Before working with the Chinese business community, he spent two years working in the United States federal district courts as a judicial law clerk where he assisted the federal district court judges in their legal deliberations and obtained an insider’s understanding of the workings of the court system. Mr. West has also spent extensive time abroad where he became fluent in Mandarin Chinese and proficient in Spanish.
Presently, Mr. West represents insureds, claimants, and beneficiaries in a broad range of civil litigation matters, specializing in insurance and ERISA disputes involving life, health, long-term disability and short-term disability claim denials. Mr. West is also a contributing author to the firm’s California Insurance Litigation Blog.
- The George Washington University Law School, DC; JD 2015
- Executive editor of the George Washington Law Review
- Kentucky Wesleyan College, KY; B.S. Psychology, summa cum laude, 2006
- The State Bar of California
- Bar of the U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Bar of the U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Bar of the U.S. District Court Southern District of California