McKennon Law Group PC founding partner Robert J. McKennon will speak on an MCLE panel for the Orange County Bar Association Insurance Law Section on August 27, 2014 discussing “Recent Developments and Interesting Issues in Life Insurance Law.” Mr. McKennon, an attorney who currently represents insurance claimants after over two decades representing insurers, and Laura K. Kim, an attorney who currently represents insurance companies, agents and brokers in insurance litigation, will provide information to help litigators assess the issues associated with life insurance litigation to ensure that counsel for both parties are able to properly represent their clients. The MCLE event is scheduled to take place at the OCBA headquarters from 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM and registered attendees will receive 1.0 hour of MCLE credits.
- Robert J. McKennon to Present Life Insurance Seminar for OCBA on August 27, 2014
- Should You Hire an Attorney to Assist You with Your ERISA Disability Appeal?
- New California Law Requires that Short-Term Disability Policies Provide Coverage for Severe Mental Illness
- Insurance Companies May Conduct Orwellian Investigations in Order to Deny Disability Benefits
- Insurers’ Bad Faith at Different Steps of the Insurance Claims Process
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30