Los Angeles and Orange County Insurance Bad Faith, ERISA and Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims Denial Attorney
David S. Rankin is an associate with McKennon Law Group PC. Mr. Rankin previously worked as a litigator defending businesses and insurance companies against various tort, contractual, and consumer actions. He has also represented large financial institutions in contract-based actions involving secured commercial and personal lending. Mr. Rankin has extensive experience appearing before state and federal judges representing clients in numerous civil matters. Mr. Rankin now represents insureds, claimants, beneficiaries in a broad range of complex civil litigation involving insurance and ERISA disputes, and is a contributing author to the firm’s California Insurance Litigation Blog.
- University of San Diego School of Law; San Diego, CA; JD and LLM, 2009
- Southern Methodist University; Dallas, TX; BBA, 2006
- The State Bar of California
- Bar of the U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Bar of the U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Bar of the U.S. District Court Eastern District of California